Overview: In this book, you will be given a multitude of proven tips to effectively create a Product and work with Scrum Teams. This book will enable you to learn a multitude of skills since it starts by giving you a full introduction to the concept of Scrum and Agile Product Development, Scrum and Agile principles and a host of other valuable information that will give you a full understanding of the topic.
- A brief recap of agile and scrum, its principles and other concepts involved in scrum
- What your job as a Product Owner entails and how your work differs from that of a typical Product Manager?
- How to create a Product using the Scrum framework?
- How product creation in scrum differs from other Agile frameworks like the Waterfall method?
- How to create a Product Roadmap?
- Tips that you can follow to create your Product and to manage your Scrum Team