We are looking for applicants who have passion & experience in coaching Agile and Lean concepts within a scaled environment.
Job Type: Full time and Part time(Long Term).
What will you do?
- Working with clients and maintaining client relationships through collaboration with other Agile Coaches.
- Develop technical expertise and emotional intelligence to guide customers in launching agile teams, programs and portfolios in large organizations
- Develop our own training material in close partnership with INNOROO's expert Agile Coaches and deliver training to customer teams both in-person and remotely
- Lead and mentor technical teams
- Coach, teach and guide people in various roles in project and product-driven organizations
- Drive result in organization change and influence people to appreciate Agile ways of working
- Facilitation and leading of planning meetings, reviews, and retrospective
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience in coaching Agile teams with methods such as Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP, and Lean in a scaled environment is essentials
- Excellent presentation skills,to be able to deliver due training to batches of all sizes
- In-depth knowledge about Agile principles and practices and passion to excel
- Experienced in leading consulting engagements from end-to-end agile transformation perspective. It may include but not limited to training & course deck production, contact writing, approach creation, coaching teams on the job and leadership mentoring
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and/or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) is preferred
- 10+ years or more experience in technology/software organizations
- 5+ years of experience with leading and coaching Agile teams
- Expertise in leading & communicating at all levels of an organisation - from C suite down to all levels of the delivery team
- Experience and knowledge of HP ALM tool and JIRA is strongly preferred
- Training experience on Agile, Scrum and Kanban with standard content and tailored context to customer's need
- Open to travel to different customer sites
Does it excite you?
Please apply with your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org